Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hot


My eldest daughter gave me this cup for Mothers Day a couple of years ago.  I was not impressed.  Power surges my foot, I was dying seriously.  Sweat running off me all hours of the day and night, no sleep, no comfort from anything I was trying and no interest in my poor husband.  But now hey baby watch out this woman is on the move.  New medication, all natural too, so the doctor tells me and I am surging on all the way.  But coffee or tea well I like both actually.

13 comments:

  1. I do love the cup, I may have to borrow it from you soon! Some gifts make you think...whaaaat? Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kim..you made me smile...great cup actually

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-D I know what you mean! Funny post -- wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL cute!!! glad it all got regulated

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have been feeling this way, lately,
    as well...although when i try to tell my
    dr, he laughs and says that's not how
    i'm feeling...

    great shot, though...love the mug...
    heehee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Something for me to look forward too...fun! Love the cup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay for power surges, heehee

    ;-)

    (((hugs))),
    love,
    me

    ReplyDelete
  8. there's got to be "super powers" that come out of those surges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha. hmm what are those natural meds working like that?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi girls,
    Anyone who really wants to know what the medication is it is Livial, truly a wonder for those power surges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't you love it when your kids remind you of your advancing middle age! I say write her out of the will! lol

    Cute mug! When I turned 50 my niece gave me one that says "I'm not 50, I'm $49.95". I gave it right back to her when she turned 50 only 4 years later! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Elegant de BlogMundi