Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

a wish for all things to be looking up for our country in the coming year


I know we did the theme "looking up" a while back
but it seems so perfect for
a new years wish.
we hear every day that our country
is making a comeback financially.
I don't see this yet!
there are so many people out of work
and barely making it.
the excesses of the last few years
having caught up with us all.
a reset button
needed to be pushed
and it was.
There is a struggle out here
among us
to keep our heads above water,
everyday expenses we all took for granted
a few years ago
are thought about quite
seriously nowadays.
I know I think about every cent I spend
as I know I might not have that few cents in
the coming months.
So my wish
is for everybody
financially
and emotionally
as well as our country
we all love so much
to have a bright healthy
future.
Growth we can sustain for years ahead.
A future we can all look up too.
Happy New Years


5 comments:

  1. a beautiful wish and very wise advice too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said and I love your cheerful image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a wonderful that I will join you in wishing...also what a lovely plant and photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish that to be so for your country too. A lovely photo also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish that for all of us, a better future for all our countries.

    ReplyDelete

 
Elegant de BlogMundi