Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010


i always find the circle of life quite extraordinary. one circle ends and another begins. the one would have been thrilled to know the other.

(forgive the early morning low light - she awoke at 5:30 hungry and i didn't want to turn on the light or chance waking up her sister)

it's also extraordinary that i'm blessed with her in my life. it amazes me each time i see her.

Live a life less ordinary
Live a life extraordinary with me
Live a life less sedentary
Live a life evolutionary with me (lyrics by carbon leaf)

7 comments:

  1. She is adorable.. an absolute treat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect low light, perfect lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu lucky blessed girl! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a soft, lovely picture. this pretty little angel made me smile. :)indeed special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you may nor realize it now but you pay such an important part in her life! so happy you are close by!

    ReplyDelete

 
Elegant de BlogMundi