Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

A New Perspective

i, too, have taken a new perspective with photography. taking my iphone everywhere... capturing more and more moments of my daily life, of the world that surrounds me. loving the grain that exists in some, the blur in others, the flexibility, the feel of each photograph. as i crossed over the bridge the other night, i saw my beloved city. i saw my reflection. i captured me, here with it, using my iphone. a simple camera that has given me a truly new perspective in my day-to-day.

4 comments:

  1. This is so interesting. I love all of the effects!

    ps I have a giveaway on my blog. stop by if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful slice of life - i like this idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo, very nicely done. you look like a ghost floating through the station.

    ReplyDelete

 
Elegant de BlogMundi