Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

hope for the holiday

I know this isn't an original photo or post, but I have been busy being sick all week. 
Like seriously, in bed ALL WEEK. 
Don't get that flu stuff if you can help it. 
Seriously. 



This is the ornament each of my kids got this year from my mom and dad. 
This ornament was chosen because in a few short weeks we will be on a cruise together. 
We leave town on Christmas day, and I am hoping beyond all hope
that this sick leaves our household before then.
Please?

9 comments:

  1. Oh what fun.....hope you are feeling better soon! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cruise sounds like just the thing to shake the nasty flu bugs away. I hope you have a fab time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I hope you're better before your cruise! What a great commemorative ornament!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's wonderful! I hope you all are feeling better really soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ornament and I am praying that you are feeling well real soon. Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you feel better soon!!!!

    love the ornament - so cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to steal that ornament, it's so cute!

    I really hope that all of you are feeling great by the time you have to step onto that ship! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful cruise holiday - what a wonderful way to celebrate Christmas with the whole family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I certainly hope you and your family are all well enough to have a fantastic time on that cruise! What fun...
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Elegant de BlogMundi