Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wishes


Christmas tree lights

New Years Eve fireworks for me always make me smile.  Like one of the children I oohh and aahh and call out the colours I want to burst forth next.  It's some kind of magic for me.  So wishing or praying or just hoping really hard, seems to be the thing to do when those brilliant colours blast across the sky.  For 2010 I wish to be able to do all those things I have been putting off, to attempt even if I fail, the things that I think about, talk about, even dream about, but are too afraid to actually do.  I wish for there to be a new baby to hold, a grandbaby to spoil.  I wish for safety and good health and much love for my family and all my friends.  Happy New Year wishes to you all.

6 comments:

  1. Kim I hope all your wishes come true. Love your photo. Happy New Year too you. There is nothing like watching fireworks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where would we be without our hope and dreams?

    Beautiful and colorful photo. Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all of your wishes come true! love the colorful abstract!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i pray all your best wishes come true...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you as well - here's a wish that your wishes come to be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Hope all your wishes come true!

    ReplyDelete

 
Elegant de BlogMundi