Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love Sweet Love

My brother was married yesterday to this amazingly beautiful and sweet girl. The love they share is more than I could have ever wished for my brother. Being here the past few days with them has made me realize just how much I miss him. I have many siblings and am close to most of them, but because of our situation, Ben and I have always been the closest. I feel so lucky to now have a wonderful sister-in-law to join our friendship. He could not have found a better wife, a better second half :) My wish for them is that their love will only get sweeter in their lives together.

They were quite sweet in letting me photograph their wedding (and trusting I could do a good job, considering it was my first wedding!)

1 comment:

 
Elegant de BlogMundi