Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Fault

Alright, kids. I've messed up. I've been in rush with most everything lately and didn't read the lovely Toni's email message all the way through. The button I posted said this weeks theme is dreadful and now that's how my stomach feels because it's not dreadful. It's flaw. I just looked at another sentence in her message and in a hurry made the button. So, I will fix that tonight. All my apologies to Toni...and to you if you're out taking a dreadful picture!
Dani

4 comments:

  1. ha ha I had to laugh ...I was out taking the dog for a walk and could not find anything dreadful...i am so happy that is NOT the theme..you are doing a great job friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL those things happen. :) hope your day gets better

    ReplyDelete
  3. what would life be without mistakes... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing a fab job! Don't you worry gorgeous girl!
    x

    ReplyDelete

 
Elegant de BlogMundi