Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

My courage face - My indecisive self

 
This past year I have explored the dark side and began photographing myself throughout my day. It has helped me through "My Transitional Year" as I like to call it, and opened my eyes into a divergent representation of how I have been viewing/scrutinizing myself. Within six years I moved from the south to the north, created a business, survived breast cancer, sold the business and have been in limbo for just over a year exploring the world of art. I've gone back to school this quarter only to stumble (fate?) onto other opportunistic ventures that may alter my path once again. This is my face of indecision speckled with a mild contentment of courage.

12 comments:

  1. You are a beautiful survivor, Dawn. Really beautiful, and I love your portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. creative expression in you eyes . nice spot to sit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful self portrait! Love that last line - my face of indecision...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for you! breast cancer survivor here too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful face and a strong women you are.. great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i see a calm and strong women - a beautiful woman. great portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful portrait. Sounds like you are a very strong person.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the way you posed. You look confident and inquisitive at the same time. I wouldn't belief from your photo that you are indecisive. Your eyes are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are a real beauty Dawn, so glad you are a survivor too. This is a wonderful portrait

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful self portrait! A survivor is always beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. keep moving on with your dreams. you look like you are a force and a calm woman!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a beautiful self portrait...your courage shines through! So nice to meet you Dawn.

    ReplyDelete

 
Elegant de BlogMundi